TKB REVIEW : Best TS

Post your reviews and experiences with all the BEST products here!

Moderator: sq225917

TKB REVIEW : Best TS

Postby jumarcil » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm

They tested the Best TS in their Freeride Honet Reviews and honestly it leaves me a bit puzzled;

They said that it generates a alot of power : Ok
They said that it is a great jumper : Ok
They said that is kind of slow but found the Airush Lithium fast; I had a lithium which I changed for a Switchblade which I than changed for the Taboo-TS; Honestly the TS is way faster than the Lithium and the Switchblade.
The thing that threw me off the most is when they say that the TS is not very stable; "if you want a stable kite it might not be the kite you need".

Actually yesterday I was kiting with my TS in some pretty gusty wind and my TS would swallow the gust really easily. I lent it to my friend and he found my TS a lot more stable than his switchblade which is a very stable kite in gusty weather. I tried it in different conditions and always found it to be rock solid.

So the TS might not be the faster kite out there but it aint no slouch either. Actually it is one of the nicest kite I've had so far. Rock solid with really good low end, it boost really good for big air and it turns fast enough for me :-)

Jules
Driven by Wind ;-)
Best TS + Nemi V3
jumarcil
Medium Poster

Re: TKB REVIEW : Best TS

Postby sethe78 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 pm

I agree. The TS isn't lightning quick, but it is plenty fast in my opinion. I also find it super stable, easily as stable as the switchblade. It is definitely faster than a switchblade.

Great kite. Huge wind range.
sethe78
Rare Poster

Return to Kite & Product Reviews