Big Blue Golf Bag

Post your reviews and experiences with all the BEST products here!

Moderator: sq225917

Re: Big Blue Golf Bag

Postby mnpaslay » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:01 pm

The wording on delta's website, says:

"You may check one golf bag with a maximum weight of 50 lbs"

http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/ ... /index.jsp

It doesn't say anywhere that golf clubs have to be inside it, that is one reason i want all the bags to still say golf on them...I would dispute the charge on your credit card, it is easier then calling to argue with them...

I have flown several airlines before and opened it up and they didn't care, this was mostly NWA before the merger. Delta must be training the former NWA employees to be as awful as Delta because when I recently flew with my big blue golf bag at 49 lbs, they gave me a hard time about it being a larger than normal golf bag for the first time, but they let me go without any extra fees..

What did they call it? I'm guessing windsurfing equipment or surfboard...At min it should be the same as a snowboard...
mnpaslay
Medium Poster

Postby kitegurl » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 pm

mnpaslay wrote:The wording on delta's website, says:

"You may check one golf bag with a maximum weight of 50 lbs"

http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/ ... /index.jsp

It doesn't say anywhere that golf clubs have to be inside it, that is one reason i want all the bags to still say golf on them...I would dispute the charge on your credit card, it is easier then calling to argue with them...

I have flown several airlines before and opened it up and they didn't care, this was mostly NWA before the merger. Delta must be training the former NWA employees to be as awful as Delta because when I recently flew with my big blue golf bag at 49 lbs, they gave me a hard time about it being a larger than normal golf bag for the first time, but they let me go without any extra fees..

What did they call it? I'm guessing windsurfing equipment or surfboard...At min it should be the same as a snowboard...

Yes that's what i thought too. Either they allow the golf bag form or they don't, regardless of whats inside. And I actually pointed that out to the guy at check in, but he had the power. It was Cancun too- not exactly customer service oriented. Once state side I called Delta customer service they quite graciously refunded me, but who knows if i will see this kind of upfront hassle again.

A snow board is allowed on any airline, so what about a snow board bag for the board as bag ( and it has pockets for other things) one followed by large regular size suit case for kites and clothes?

Always an adventure that's for sure....
kitegurl
Rare Poster

Postby Stephen Tise » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:36 am

I just got back from Aruba and had no trouble with the smaller gray bag. I was considering the bigger bag but after my trip I was glad I didnt go bigger. It really comes down to weight. I packed 1 board, 2 kites, a 14 and 10m (no kite bags), two bars, pump, harness, light neoprene top, a couple rash guards, and some neoprene shorts, booties. It all weighed 48.8 lbs. I was surprised I didnt get hassled; not all destinations are as sympathetic.

FYI, make sure your kites are bone dry! wet footstraps, wet bars, wet stuff, will crush the weight restrictions.

goodluck.

lastly, I flew US air.
I saw that United acually has specific provisions for kiteboards.
Stephen Tise
Rare Poster

Postby abbadavis » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm

It reveals that the blue golf bag works effectively on the tour and it satisfy all the requirements, so that no need to carry and additional bag for the items with us. It is the best suit during travel.
abbadavis
Rare Poster

Postby jackandrew » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:12 am

You give me super idea....abbadavis.. i'm looking for this information.. :supz:
:idea:
jackandrew
Rare Poster

Postby Natasha04 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 am

Golf bags are manufactured by dozens of manufacturers. Some major manufacturers are Nike, Datrek, Bag Boy, Wilson, and Ogio. They also come in a variety of colors, sizes and weights. What kind of programs golf bag, golf bags for men and women. You can find your favorite college or professional sports team logos and electric golf carts colors.especially if a cart bag is probably the most popular type of bag used in the golf course. They are a little too bulky to carry, but have a car. The main advantage is that the bag is much bigger than a pocket and can store all sorts of things in the bag and covers all eventualities.

Golfschlaeger
Natasha04
Rare Poster

Previous

Return to Kite & Product Reviews