Bularoo

This is a forum dedicated to tips and tricks, whether its rigging your bar correctly or learning a backroll...

Moderator: sq225917

Bularoo

Postby sq225917 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:52 pm

just a heads up.

I have two Bularoos, when checking them over today i noticed that the flap inside the struts that are meant to cover the back of the zips had not been folded back into place correctly when the kite was built. on the T2-centre and T3 struts.

if you've got yours already, check them, the smallest struts were fine on both kites as was the LE zip, but on one kite the T2 and T3 zip flaps were not covering the back of the zip inside the strut. and maybe, the bladder could catch on the teeth.

SO check em before you pump em, could just be my one unlucky kite, but better safe than....pop.
-----------------
sc@pureactionsports.com
Facebook: simon clarke
Marketing guy.
sq225917
Go on, ask me.

Re: Bularoo

Postby newkiter » Sun May 25, 2008 12:14 pm

just a heads up.

I have two Bularoos, when checking them over today i noticed that the flap inside the struts that are meant to cover the back of the zips had not been folded back into place correctly when the kite was built. on the T2-centre and T3 struts.

if you've got yours already, check them, the smallest struts were fine on both kites as was the LE zip, but on one kite the T2 and T3 zip flaps were not covering the back of the zip inside the strut. and maybe, the bladder could catch on the teeth.

SO check em before you pump em, could just be my one unlucky kite, but better safe than....pop.

Oh dear too late for me :cry: just found out this sticky post. Happen to me yesterday pump the kite to clean it and leave it to dry check out 1 hour later the kite losing air same happened when I left it pumped over night. Just found small hole by the zipper first small strut. :cry:
newkiter
Rare Poster

Bularoo bladders

Postby quixmac » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 am

Hi, I have 2 2007 Bularoos. I noticed that zippers are not covered outside properly. It looks like they are too narrow. Only the T1 zipper is fully covered.
Also, when I deflate LE, my T2 and T3 bladders do not keep pressure. They go totally flat. It looks like valves don't hold pressure any more. I was thinking about using those replacement valves that came with my kites. The only problem is that they are dummy valves. They are more like plugges then valves. Then I'd have to pump struts one by one.
Any suggestions how to fix leaking valves ?
Maciej
quixmac
Rare Poster

Postby sq225917 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 am

do the struts stay Inflated when the LE is inflated?
-----------------
sc@pureactionsports.com
Facebook: simon clarke
Marketing guy.
sq225917
Go on, ask me.

Postby quixmac » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:28 am

do the struts stay Inflated when the LE is inflated?

Yes they are, no leaks during flying.
quixmac
Rare Poster

Return to Tips and Tricks