"Submit your Video requests here"

Gear reviews, general discussion and anything to do with kiteboarding, the best sport in the world!

Moderator: sq225917

Re: "Submit your Video requests here"

Postby john.Kitesurfer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks fort these lovely efforts this will surely help heaps of kite boarding beginners. :supz:
john.Kitesurfer
Rare Poster

Postby esutton » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I'd like to see:

• 1 - Self launch and land a Kahoona on land.
  • 2 - Self launch and land a Kahoona on water and how to deploy and wind-up handle bar lines on water.
  • 3 - Tips such as how to water launch a kite sitting on it's tail by pulling the center lines. I guy showed me this last weekend as I was struggling to get my 9.5m Kahoona back up in the air in light winds and my jaw went slack. What else am I missing?
  • 4 - I would like to see some illustrations on what sheeting-in and sheeting-out does do the kite flight dynamics.
    I would like to see some illustrations on what the red de-power line and black power straps do.
  • 5 - Back sterring line knots on the kiter, which one is for light winds; longest or shortest?
Experience.: Beginner, started 2011 June
Kite(s).......: 2010 Kahoona V3 9.5 m, <next?>
Bar...........: 2011 Redline Peformance Bar; 55cm
Board........: Naish Haze 40 cm x 136 cm
Home........: Inland lakes in central Oklahoma
Weight.......: 180 lb ( 82 kg), 6'4" (193cm)
esutton
Rare Poster

Location: "Where the wind comes right behind the rain" ( Oklahoma )

Postby BSCALL » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 pm

To all who submitted requests, We have a list and the team riders are in Brazil working on some of the videos as we speak. On the other side of the pond the R&D team have the lists and will be chipping away at the list for what they can do. We also have a huge lineup of videos due to be released throughout the season. We have Miguel locked in a room somewhere editing until he falls so keep your eyes peeled.
Brian Scall
CS / Warranty Manager
Office: 1.252.489.2959 ext. 0223
Toll Free: 866-700-BEST (2378)
BSCALL
Medium Poster

Postby john a » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 am

I want to see more sick training videos of Michael in Brazil ;) That guy can really rip!
john a
Medium Poster

Postby john a » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

LOVE the new video with Mikeal and Giseal! :supz: :prayer: GREAT work you guys! :supz:
But I noted that there are no video for the Spark so how about a great freeride video with the Spark? It´s a great board! I was really impressed with it this year, not having much expectations, this board really impressed me! So much value for money, and a friendly and nice feel, but still enough pop for HP... So how about a video? And maybe next year make more it like the first Armada? There sure is a place for a flexy friendly board like that, and with that price, it should be the most selling board in the world... ;)
john a
Medium Poster

Postby john a » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Btw give us more videos of Gisela, Michael, Rui, Leander and Sam! ;) :supz:
Hope to see Leander pulling off in some videos soon, and hope his shoulder is better, he sure rocks!
john a
Medium Poster

Postby john a » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

More TS videoes ;)
john a
Medium Poster

Previous

Return to Best Kiteboarding Forum